19 Apr RefBackModule V1.1.2 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of RefBackModule Ver 1.1.2. This release contains updates for the 1.1. series of REFBACKMODULE that provide refinements to some of the new functionality and general maintenance bug fixes.
- Now we have added the function to enable or disable activation mail sending in main settings. Based on that, it will send activation mail or auto activate after registration. [new]
- Updated code for accepting user defined Cashout Request date and cashout paid date in admin panel. [updated]
- Fixed the issue of payment number counter. [updated]
- Updated the code to select payment methods from dropdown menu in admin panel. [updated]
- Updated code to show payment methods as images in active site page. [updated]
- some minor bug fixes. [updated]